Just4Children provides support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness. Just4Children is passionate about the relief of sickness and preservation of health of children in the UK and Ireland by providing and assisting in the provision of grants to enable them to obtain medical treatment, therapies, living environments, equipment and holidays which would not otherwise be available to them.
Please support our lottery to help us provide fundraising support for families in these areas:
- Life changing treatment for children with brain injuries;
- Access to quality of life enhancing surgeries and treatments like selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) and stem cell therapy
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments;
- Probable and likely surgeries and treatments as yet not diagnosed;
- Short breaks and holidays for children with families fighting illnesses and disabilities;
- Mobility and sensory equipment;
- Holistic therapy and support programmes for autistic children;
- Adaptions to homes and living environments to improve quality of life;
- Sports equipment to enable talented disabled athletes to participate in competitive sport;
- And any other areas the trustees feel will benefit children wit disabilities and sickness.
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
20/05/2019 MR GEORGE CHISHOLM from Unite The Union won £250.00
13/05/2019 MRS J HARWOOD from Fen Bank Greyhound Sanctuary won £250.00
20/05/2019 E E C ROBERTSON from Friends Of Wellington School won £20.00
20/05/2019 G G T WILKINSON from Stevenage FC won £20.00
29/04/2019 JONES TRACEY MRS PR EH from Alley Cats and Kittens won £20.00
13/05/2019 MR GARY STOCKER from Unite The Union won £20.00
13/05/2019 MRS SARAH VEARNALS from Footprints Cec won £20.00
06/05/2019 MR N BROOKS from Hearing Dogs for Deaf People won £20.00
20/05/2019 MR H LAWSON from Annfield Plain Football Club won £20.00
29/04/2019 ALLEN A C MISS from Blackheath Rugby Club won £20.00