Just4Children provides support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness. Just4Children is passionate about the relief of sickness and preservation of health of children in the UK and Ireland by providing and assisting in the provision of grants to enable them to obtain medical treatment, therapies, living environments, equipment and holidays which would not otherwise be available to them.
Please support our lottery to help us provide fundraising support for families in these areas:
- Life changing treatment for children with brain injuries;
- Access to quality of life enhancing surgeries and treatments like selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) and stem cell therapy
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments;
- Probable and likely surgeries and treatments as yet not diagnosed;
- Short breaks and holidays for children with families fighting illnesses and disabilities;
- Mobility and sensory equipment;
- Holistic therapy and support programmes for autistic children;
- Adaptions to homes and living environments to improve quality of life;
- Sports equipment to enable talented disabled athletes to participate in competitive sport;
- And any other areas the trustees feel will benefit children wit disabilities and sickness.
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
15/07/2019 MR RYAN BESTFORD from Unite The Union won £250.00
15/07/2019 MR ANTONIO FERNANDES from Unite The Union won £250.00
22/07/2019 MR REGINALD HEWITT from Unite The Union won £20.00
22/07/2019 MISS MISS C MARSHALL from Hearing Dogs for Deaf People won £20.00
15/07/2019 MR SCOTT STEVEN from Unite The Union won £20.00
01/07/2019 MRS BRIGITTE LAWAL from Unite The Union won £20.00
08/07/2019 MR ROSARI BRACCHITTA from Knights Of St Columba Anfield 493 won £20.00
08/07/2019 MRS SHIRLEY MOORE from Lincoln City F.C. won £20.00
08/07/2019 MRS SUE LEACH from Beaumond House Community Hospice won £20.00
01/07/2019 MISS NATALIE DIXON from Unite The Union won £20.00