Established for over 30 years, we are a charity that supports, campaigns and advocates so that everyone in the SMA Community can access the best care, service and treatments and benefit from continued research.
Playing a line or two a week and supporting our charity could go towards helping us fund our services such as:
- Our Outreach Service that provides emotional support, practical advice and guidance by phone, email and home visits
- Our Multi-sensory Toy Packs - They include items that provide visual, tactile and auditory stimulation. They have been designed to offer entertainment during the day, fun at bath time and comfort at bedtime. They are suitable for infants aged up to 12 months of age, who are living in the UK.
- Our Information service - Accredited to The Information Standard, we publish a wide range of information guides on many aspects of SMA and signpost to other sources of advice
- Treatments & Research - We work to contribute to initiatives that: ease the path to access drug and other treatments; improve the lives of people affected by SMA; further advance understanding of the complexities of SMA.
- Community Connections - providing opportunities to meet virtually and when possible, face-to-face to meet others affected by SMA and build networks
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.