We are an established charity that supports and empowers anyone affected by Spinal Muscular Atrophy. We are advocates for better services and access to new treatments, raise public awareness and fund research related initiatives.
Playing a line or two a week and supporting our charity could go towards helping us fund our outreach services such as:
- Our Outreach Service - we provide you emotional support, practical advice and guidance by phone email and text including visits to your home to offer personalised support and information.
- Our Multisensory Toy Packs - These are available free of charge, they include items that provide visual, tactile and auditory stimulation.
- Information, Support and Social Events - SMA Support UK and many other organisations offer a range of information and social opportunities that you may enjoy and find helpful.
- Research Updates and Information - We keep you informed about SMA drug treatments and clinical care developments, we keep you informed about access to any new treatments and other related news.
- The UK SMA Patient Registry
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
01/04/2019 MRS TRUDY URQUHART from Nystagmus Network won £250.00
08/04/2019 MRS L GRUDGINGS from Leicestershire County Cricket Club won £20.00
01/04/2019 MRS C WHITTAKER from Monmouth Comprehensive School won £20.00
01/04/2019 H H J KENDALL from St Helens Independent Living Services won £20.00
08/04/2019 MR CONNOR WORSDALL from Tendring Volleyball Club won £20.00
22/04/2019 MRS L HARWOOD from Canon Slade School won £20.00
08/04/2019 MRS D ATKINSON from Firebrands Hockey Club won £20.00
22/04/2019 MRS J FAULKNER from Clacton Conservative Association won £20.00
08/04/2019 J J P PEACE from Chelmsford Conservative Association won £20.00
22/04/2019 MR DEREK ANGWIN from Frome Community won £20.00