We are an established charity that supports and empowers anyone affected by Spinal Muscular Atrophy. We are advocates for better services and access to new treatments, raise public awareness and fund research related initiatives.
Playing a line or two a week and supporting our charity could go towards helping us fund our outreach services such as:
- Our Outreach Service - we provide you emotional support, practical advice and guidance by phone email and text including visits to your home to offer personalised support and information.
- Our Multisensory Toy Packs - These are available free of charge, they include items that provide visual, tactile and auditory stimulation.
- Information, Support and Social Events - SMA Support UK and many other organisations offer a range of information and social opportunities that you may enjoy and find helpful.
- Research Updates and Information - We keep you informed about SMA drug treatments and clinical care developments, we keep you informed about access to any new treatments and other related news.
- The UK SMA Patient Registry
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
03/06/2019 MR MIKE OWENS from Unite The Union won £250.00
10/06/2019 MRS ANNY CULLUM from Unite The Union won £250.00
03/06/2019 D D P MERRETT from Cancer Research Wales won £250.00
10/06/2019 MR CRISPIN WELBY from Great North Liberal Democrats won £20.00
17/06/2019 MISS KATIE BRANT from Jerry Green Dog Rescue won £20.00
10/06/2019 MS ELISABETH KEAN from Unite The Union won £20.00
10/06/2019 MRS A BENNETT from Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land won £20.00
03/06/2019 P P A MILDON from Knowle Cricket Club won £20.00
24/06/2019 MR MICHAEL GRANT from Lincoln City F.C. won £20.00
24/06/2019 MRS L BAKER from Friends Of Wellington School won £20.00