We are an established charity that supports and empowers anyone affected by Spinal Muscular Atrophy. We are advocates for better services and access to new treatments, raise public awareness and fund research related initiatives.
Playing a line or two a week and supporting our charity could go towards helping us fund our outreach services such as:
- Our Outreach Service - we provide you emotional support, practical advice and guidance by phone email and text including visits to your home to offer personalised support and information.
- Our Multisensory Toy Packs - These are available free of charge, they include items that provide visual, tactile and auditory stimulation.
- Information, Support and Social Events - SMA Support UK and many other organisations offer a range of information and social opportunities that you may enjoy and find helpful.
- Research Updates and Information - We keep you informed about SMA drug treatments and clinical care developments, we keep you informed about access to any new treatments and other related news.
- The UK SMA Patient Registry
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
30/09/2019 MRS MRS D HUMPHREYS from Foundation for the Prevention of Blindness won £250.00
14/10/2019 MR DAVID NANKIVELL from Cleft Lip & Palate Association won £250.00
30/09/2019 MR L PORTER from St John Vianney Parish won £250.00
07/10/2019 MRS C WOLTER from Scottish Spca won £20.00
30/09/2019 MISS LYNN GILLIES from Born Free Foundation won £20.00
30/09/2019 MR ALFRED SCHOFIELD from Unite The Union won £20.00
07/10/2019 MR JIMMY BELL from Unite The Union won £20.00
14/10/2019 MR M COOPER from Derbyshire County Cricket Club won £20.00
30/09/2019 MR DARREN FABRAY from Old Haberdashers Association won £20.00
07/10/2019 MRS ALISON JACKSON from Families and Babies won £20.00