Epilepsy Scotland overcomes the ignorance and injustice faced by 30,000 Scots with epilepsy. We campaign for high standards of medical care, fight discrimination and stigma and provide up to date information and support through our free phone Helpline (0808 800 2 200) and our website www.epilepsyscotland.org.uk
Epilepsy Scotland works with people living with epilepsy to ensure that their voice is heard.
We believe that people living with epilepsy have a right to:
- Be free from stigma and discrimination
- Have access to high quality medical, social, educational, support and information services
- Be valued and included in society
- Determine their own way of life
- We fight discrimination and stigma experienced by people with epilepsy
- We influence public policy to achieve best practice for people living with epilepsy
- We work to ensure that appropriate services and support are available
- We sustain an effective, supportive and financially secure organisation
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
18/03/2019 MR R BISHOP from Cancer Research Wales won £250.00
18/03/2019 MS JULIE ROSEWARNE from Sheffield Wednesday Ladies Football Club won £250.00
25/02/2019 MRS MRS A PRESCOTT from Ben - The Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund won £250.00
18/03/2019 MR M GANE from Great Dalby Cricket Club won £20.00
11/03/2019 MR G GEORGIOU from Friends of Walnuts won £20.00
11/03/2019 MRS M POYNTON from East Cheshire NHS Trust won £20.00
18/03/2019 MRS P BETT from Lower Moss Wood Educ'L Nature Reserve & Wildlife won £20.00
04/03/2019 MRS E WHITE from Isles Of Scilly Wildlife Trust won £20.00
25/02/2019 MRS K WINN from Duchenne Family Support Group won £20.00
25/02/2019 MRS ANGIE SHIPLEY from Steel City Wanderers won £20.00