Epilepsy Scotland overcomes the ignorance and injustice faced by 30,000 Scots with epilepsy. We campaign for high standards of medical care, fight discrimination and stigma and provide up to date information and support through our free phone Helpline (0808 800 2 200) and our website www.epilepsyscotland.org.uk
Epilepsy Scotland works with people living with epilepsy to ensure that their voice is heard.
We believe that people living with epilepsy have a right to:
- Be free from stigma and discrimination
- Have access to high quality medical, social, educational, support and information services
- Be valued and included in society
- Determine their own way of life
- We fight discrimination and stigma experienced by people with epilepsy
- We influence public policy to achieve best practice for people living with epilepsy
- We work to ensure that appropriate services and support are available
- We sustain an effective, supportive and financially secure organisation
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
15/07/2019 MR ANTONIO FERNANDES from Unite The Union won £250.00
15/07/2019 MR RYAN BESTFORD from Unite The Union won £250.00
15/07/2019 MR J POCOCK from Northants Greyhound Rescue won £20.00
15/07/2019 MR SCOTT STEVEN from Unite The Union won £20.00
01/07/2019 MISS ANGELA PETERS from Unite The Union won £20.00
01/07/2019 MISS NATALIE DIXON from Unite The Union won £20.00
15/07/2019 MR MICHAEL SAWARD from Unite The Union won £20.00
08/07/2019 ROBINSON C from Lincoln City F.C. won £20.00
08/07/2019 P P T OHALLORAN from Gainsborough Conservative Association won £20.00
15/07/2019 MRS D PRIDHAM from Farplace Animal Rescue won £20.00