Epilepsy Scotland overcomes the ignorance and injustice faced by 30,000 Scots with epilepsy. We campaign for high standards of medical care, fight discrimination and stigma and provide up to date information and support through our free phone Helpline (0808 800 2 200) and our website www.epilepsyscotland.org.uk
Epilepsy Scotland works with people living with epilepsy to ensure that their voice is heard.
We believe that people living with epilepsy have a right to:
- Be free from stigma and discrimination
- Have access to high quality medical, social, educational, support and information services
- Be valued and included in society
- Determine their own way of life
- We fight discrimination and stigma experienced by people with epilepsy
- We influence public policy to achieve best practice for people living with epilepsy
- We work to ensure that appropriate services and support are available
- We sustain an effective, supportive and financially secure organisation
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
28/10/2019 MR NORBERT SAWICKI from Unite The Union won £250.00
28/10/2019 A A D LEIGHTON from Newcastle (Staffs.) Rugby Club won £250.00
04/11/2019 MISS MICHELLE SMITH from Unite The Union won £20.00
28/10/2019 MRS SUSANNE WALSH from Border Collie Trust GB won £20.00
04/11/2019 MRS JUNE HADDOCK from Society For Disabled Artists won £20.00
04/11/2019 MR JOSH CLARK from Thetford Rugby Club won £20.00
04/11/2019 MR ROBERT DAY from Unite The Union won £20.00
18/11/2019 MR N BATCHELOR from East Anglias Childrens Hospices won £20.00
18/11/2019 MR STEPHEN SPARKES from Unite The Union won £20.00
18/11/2019 MR A KIRKWOOD from Ayrshire Cancer Support won £20.00