Just4Children provides support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness. Just4Children is passionate about the relief of sickness and preservation of health of children in the UK and Ireland by providing and assisting in the provision of grants to enable them to obtain medical treatment, therapies, living environments, equipment and holidays which would not otherwise be available to them.
Please support our lottery to help us provide fundraising support for families in these areas:
- Life changing treatment for children with brain injuries;
- Access to quality of life enhancing surgeries and treatments like selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) and stem cell therapy
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments;
- Probable and likely surgeries and treatments as yet not diagnosed;
- Short breaks and holidays for children with families fighting illnesses and disabilities;
- Mobility and sensory equipment;
- Holistic therapy and support programmes for autistic children;
- Adaptions to homes and living environments to improve quality of life;
- Sports equipment to enable talented disabled athletes to participate in competitive sport;
- And any other areas the trustees feel will benefit children wit disabilities and sickness.
How it works
The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week.
Players are assigned 6 numbers when registering, that are then checked against the last 6 digits of temperatures in Fahrenheit that are published in the Daily Mail on the day of the draw.
Enter your lucky lottery numbers and find out if you've been a winner!
If your name is here, congratulations! Your cheque is on the way!
Recently moved house? Let us know!
20/11/2017 G G T ODELL from Dean Close School won £250.00
06/11/2017 MRS C LAVERY from Society for Mucopolysaccharide Diseases won £20.00
20/11/2017 S S M FLINTHAM from Behcets Syndrome Society won £20.00
20/11/2017 MRS MARY LLOYD from Lincolnshire Ia won £20.00
20/11/2017 MRS A BRUCE from Hft won £20.00
13/11/2017 MR ROBERT BAILEY from Cystic Fibrosis Trust Hq won £20.00
30/10/2017 A A D LEIGHTON from Newcastle (Staffs.) Rugby Club won £20.00
06/11/2017 MR A EBBS from East Cowes Vics FC won £20.00
06/11/2017 MRS MRS S MAY from Julias House Dorset Childrens Hospice Service won £20.00
20/11/2017 MRS P PLATT from Stokenchurch Dog Rescue won £20.00